Fundamentals Physiotherapy & Wellness Clinic
Fundamentals Physiotherapy & Wellness Clinic, is a new multidisciplinary clinic that sits inside a new 1,800 sq. ft. premises in North Oshawa.
Our clinic offers a variety of wellness services to the Durham Region community including Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Sports Rehab, Pelvic and Women’s Health, Cupping, Pre and Post Op Rehab and more.
Our clinicians’ goals are to educate and inspire our patients to live a healthy lifestyle by promoting, restoring and maintaining their health and well-being.
- My inspiration for entrepreneurship came from a variety of sources. I had been on the fence for years, weighting the pros and cons of entrepreneurship. At the same time, I’ve watched other entrepreneurs build their dreams which led to successful businesses with determination, focus and hard work.
- I knew I wanted to provide quality health care services focused on respect, collaboration, empathy and building trusting relationships. i knew I had strong work ethic, especially if it was a dream I wanted to turn into reality.
- Working with BACD was instrumental in our initial stages of building the business. We had no clue where to begin, or the steps involved. Teresa Shaver provided us with the guidance and tools to ensure the process was straightforward. The BACD has an amazing program to assist any entrepreneur!
- This lead to a successful opening of Fundamentals Physiotherapy & Wellness Clinic in September 2019.
- The clinic has received wonderful feedback from the local community thus far. So, we currently have the services of 2 FT Physiotherapists (soon to be 3!), 2 PT RMT’s, 1 FT Head Office administrator and 2 PT, and 1 Physiotherapy Assistants.
- We are hoping to grow into other services within the next 6 months.
- Our clinicians and staff focus on exceptional health care experience so that we build lasting relationships with our patients, family and friends. This is turn, results in our marketing strategy. Our patients’ referrals are a direct reflection of the care we provide.
- Dive both feet in, and don’t look down! It’s a whirlwind of emotions, but the most rewarding experience you will ever have.
- We are obsessively passionate about educating and inspiring our patients!