Organized By Catherine
Transforming messy spaces from uggh to ahhh-mazing! Homeowners benefit from our home office declutters, paperwork organizing, storage solutions, and help moving. Business owner benefit from decluttered storage rooms and organized space for staff.
- I must have been crazy! But seriously I know it sounds chiché but I really wanted a job helping other people. This one allows me to be a creative problem solver.
- Where to start? BACD helped me with their free introductory courses when I was considering starting my business. I continue to use their one-on-one advisory service for problem solving and moral support. I successfully completed the BACD’s Start Up Problem and received a grant to invest in my business, part of which was used to set up Quickbooks, a time saving tool I continue to use each day.
- I am a sole-preneur working out of a home office. I do hire sub-contractors. I never envisioned my business becoming a franchise, but I want to sell my turnkey business in about 15 years.
- Networking. People buy from people they know, like and trust.
- Promoting my business on Facebook groups.
- Google My Business.
- Be really passionate about the business you are starting. There will be many times you want to quit and the only thing keeping you going will be that passion.
- Be aware that your own business requires more time commitment than a full-time job.
- Think about what differentiates you from your competition and build your brand around that.
- I have a new found respect for anyone who tells me they have started a business, owned a business, failed at a business, or pivoted their business.