Welcome to Do It In Durham Entrepreneurship Week 2019
Join The Celebration!
Now in its 7th year, Do It In Durham Entrepreneurship Week's goal is to showcase the valuable eco-system of support, funding and entrepreneurial resources that are available to businesses and budding entrepreneurs in Durham Region. It is a great opportunity for businesses and entrepreneurs to share knowledge, experiences and connections and to build networks in the business community.
New this year, is an app that can be downloaded and used to register for events, learn about the speakers and events and make notes from different workshops! We also rebranded and trademarked the name!
#doitindurham #GEW2019 #SmallBusiness
50 events with topics that include: Raising Capital, Text Message Marketing, Intellectual Property, Instagram, Email Marketing, Google SEO, Publishing a Book, Business Finances, and many cool networking events
Make the most of Do It In Durham 2019 by planning in advance!
Read our suggestions of how to plan your week, meet new connections and enjoy the week!
- Review the calendar of events - we have a number of categories to choose from. Click on the event listing.
- Check the location and the time as some events overlap. You might want to consider staying in one location and taking advantage of the events for that day.
- Register for the events you wish to attend.
- Arrive early - we ask you to arrive 15 minutes in advance.
- Please cancel events you cannot attend. If you registered for an event and cannot make it, please cancel your registration. Space is limited and this allows others to attend.
- Bring your business cards and have your elevator pitch ready!
- Bring a notebook and pen to jot down important tips you learned.
- And most of all, have fun!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 PREMIER SPONSORS
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 PARTNERS
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 COMMUNITY PARTNERS
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 IN-KIND SPONSORS
What is Global Entrepreneurship Week?
Global Entrepreneurship Week is the world’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators, who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare.
During one week each November, GEW inspires people everywhere through local, national and global activities designed to help them explore their potential as self-starters and innovators. GEW is more than just an awareness campaign supported by world leaders and celebrity entrepreneurs. It is about unleashing ideas and doing what it takes to bring them to life – spotting opportunities, taking risks, solving problems, being creative, building connections and learning from both failure and success.
For more information go to the Global Entrepreneurship Week website: www.gew.co/countries/canada
GEW - 10 million people. 35,000 events. 170+ countries. Every November. One Week. Removing barriers and welcoming all.